You know you’re addicted to Social Media when…
- You refer to everyone as @so&so, even in verbal conversation.
- You add extra thoughts/descriptions as #hashtags, even in verbal conversation.
- Your first thoughts of meeting someone new are, can I connect with them on LinkedIn, friend them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter?
- You feel the need to check-in with Foursquare even though you’re only stopping for gas.
- You actually believe your Klout score means something.
- You argue passionately that you’re only trying to communicate, not market or sell.
- You feel they should have been more accurate in making the film “The Social Network”.
- The only things you know about family and friends are what you read in your FB newsfeed.
- You often use jargon such as “engage” and “transparency”.
- You encourage others to “Like” your pet’s page.
- Everything you post is tagged social-media.
- You tweet your TwitterGrader score with pride.
- You tweet your FoursquareGrader score with pride.
- You get really angry when you lose your Foursquare status as mayor.
- You take great pleasure in making someone else lose their Foursquare status as mayor.
- The trilogy of your religion includes Guy Kawasaki, Brian Solis, Chris Brogan, and Seth Godin.
- You proudly display badges you’ve earned everywhere you possibly can, even in verbal conversation.
- TweetDeck is the first application you open when you start your computer.
- You understand terms like MLM, SNS, SEM, and SMM.
- You write a blog with the words “Social Media” included in the title.
- You can add more items to this list.